Young Arts Patrons is excited to announce in collaboration with Crosstown Arts an exclusive opportunity to view the 30 Americans Exhibition in Little Rock, Arkansas on May 31st, 2015.
30 Americans presents a sweeping survey of artwork by many of the most influential African American artists of the last four decades. Organized by the Rubell Family Collection, Miami, the exhibition features work by such early and influential artists as Barkley L. Hendricks, Robert Colescott and Jean-Michel Basquiat, and those of younger and emerging artists, like Kehinde Wiley, Wangechi Mutu, and Shinique Smith.
- 8 am: Meet at parking lot on Cooper next to Hattiloo Theater, please park in Overton Square parking garage
- 8:30 am: Bus departs for Little Rock
- 11 am-12 pm: Guided tour of 30 Americans
- 12-1 pm: Explore gallery at your leisure, eat lunch at the Arts Center cafe, or pack a picnic
- 1:30 pm: Depart Little Rock
- 4:30 pm/5pm: Arrive in Memphis
Trip fee: $25 (includes transportation and guided tour of exhibition) Admission to the Museum is FREE!
Follow-up Discussion June 15, 2015 7PM